APEC is dedicated to implementing owner project requirements, professional standards, and expertise in commissioning. We provide complete HVAC systems commissioning, existing building commissioning, retro-commissioning, and commissioning for LEED certification. We remain proactively involved from design to construction to delivery. Our commissioning process ensures that the client’s systems and facilities operate safely with adherence to codes and regulations, and at their optimized potential.
Whether a building is in the design, construction, or operational stage, we commission it to optimize its performance and ensure that its designed systems are functioning as intended. If the building or any systems or audit findings (HVAC, hydraulic, electrical, etc.) need to be addressed, we can re-commission and retro-commission to improve the building’s performance. Whether it’s for whole building commissioning or individual system optimization, APEC can find ways to help reduce energy consumption and lower the building’s carbon footprint.
- Existing Building Commissioning
- Ongoing Commissioning
- Retro Commissioning
- Energy Audit-ASHRAE Level 1, 2, and 3
- Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning for LEED Certification
- Construction Document Review
- MEP Systems Commissioning
- Critical Building Commissioning
- Controls Systems Commissioning
- Energy Star Assessments
- Measurement and Verification (M&V) of Installed Projects
- Energy Modeling
- Net Zero Energy Budgeting
- HVAC/ Chilled Water Plant Optimization